22 things only a music lover can relate to
October 14, 2014 | by isha bansal
You know you are totally, madly and insanely in love with music when these things begin to happen with you. After all, being true to music requires dedication and commitment.
1) When someone detests the latest song you simply loved.
2) Not being able to commence anything without finding that perfect playlist. But once you find it…
3) Happiness is putting your headphones on and forgetting that you are in a public place.
4) When someone has heard only the latest hit by a particular singer and then prattles on about how he/she is his/her biggest fan!
5) When you can’t help but daydream about the song that will be played on your D-DAY.*goosebumps*
6) And that special night * double goosebumps*.
7) And the day you die…
8) When you play a song for someone he starts talking.
9) When someone asks you to pick your favourite song.
10) When your dearest song pops up on the radio/ Television and in parties. * BACK OFF EVERYONE, THE STAGE IS MINE*
11) When you ask someone what genre of music do they like and they are all ‘you know, everything’.
12) Even worse, ‘you know, I don’t really listen to music that much, not my thing.’
13) Getting bored? MUSIC ON. Not getting sleep? MUSIC ON. Break up? MUSIC ON. Someone’s annoying you? MUSIC ON. Blah blah blah? MUSIC ON.
14) When someone asks you to turn the volume down.
15) When a song comes that you just can’t sing along.
16) When you listen a song and it is not as awesome as you remember.
17) When you can’t help but judge people based on their music preferences.
18) When you think full justice hasn’t been delivered to a song unless and until its replay button has been raped.
19) Maths exam? Maths homework? Maths presentation? Maths maths maths? why fear? MUSIC IS HERE * playlist to the rescue*.
20) Music doesn’t asks silly questions, music understands.
21) When life without music is just not happening!
22) At the end of the day, no matter how big a problem you are in, you just listen your worries off!
Add your Comment