India Unknown To You!
November 11, 2014 | by Kshitij
A rich culture, a history full of facts and stories, a complete world of amusement that’s exactly what India has always been all about. When you look around feel proud to be an Indian as it takes so many instants engraved in its time.
Here are some facts untold about India:
1) India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history and still it managed so much wealth that it long established the title of golden sparrow.
2) Largest population of India is illiterate but still India is the largest English speaking nation in the world. Doesn’t that speak the power of Indian citizenship.
3) The Baily Bridge in Ladakh is the highest bridge in the world which stands distinctive amongst the Himalayas.
4) Sanskrit have always been the trickiest one for us in our school days but to the computer software it is the most suitable language says a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987.
5) India is the largest Democracy in the world.
6) India have a great stretch of water coasts and have always been a great importance to the ancient Indian culture. The cut of navigation and navigating was born in the river Sindh 6000 over years ago. The very word ‘Navigation’ is derived from Sanskrit word ‘NAVGATIH’.
7) Aryabhatta have always been a name well known to you since the discovery of zero credited to him. Not only zero but also the value of Pi (π) was first calculated by the Indian Mathematician Budhayana.
8) The game of snakes and ladders that we all have enjoyed as the favourite family time pass while spending a holiday with the family was actually created long back in the 13th century. It was originally called Mokshapat and was created by the poet Saint Gyandev.
Add your Comment